Feeling very down again badly

I'm feeling very down again badly there are quite a few reasons and I'm unable to shake them off,I've been breaking down non stop uncontrollably everyday and I'm really severely in a real hole.I didn't know if If I should post a new thread but I was needing desperate support and advice badly.Sorry again for another whining thread I'm just in real pain.

Guest xxBistoJoexx

Hey Ace. Im sorry your feeling bad again :( Take heart in the fact that we know what your going thru, and you wont feel like this forever.

Whats troubling you? I doubt i can really truely help but sometimes just saying it makes a tiny bit of difference :)

Keeks xx

Thanks alot Kee and Potter I'm away still at the moment I've just left my special friend in Norway and I'm shattered to bits along with the thoughts going through my head and struglling with my OCD,BDD,Depression and Anxiety.I feel really rotten so sick in the stomach now regretting not staying any longer than I should've.I feel so terrrible badly I don't know what to do :weep::weep::weep:.

If you've had a good time, think about that. It will help your anxiety. Try to look at the positive a little more often, we can be our own worst enemy by thinking negative all the time.

Keep smiling xx

Thanks alot PP I'm trying but the memories make me sad in some way I know it sounds silly,I want this to stop badly because it's killing me I'm trying to think of the good times without getting very emotional.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but is the person you just spent time with your partner?

We're very close that's for sure sorry if I'm putting it in such a way,Thank you Gerard I hope it does because this feeling is so painful and gut wretching.Now my OCD just goes round and round and it's so damned hard to stop :weep::weep::weep: .

Thanks alot PP this person is very special to me up til now I've been getting down thinking all the good times we had and missing those.I'll try to smile and feel positive as best as I can.

Sorry I forgot to add I'm missing her like crazy,all I can do is think about her and feel rotten I don't know why I guess I just miss her like crazy.Now I'm in a small hot hotel room with just a fan bored out of my brains.Please don't feel sorry for me I've been trying to break down for hours but the tears won't come out.I've been trying to use tactics to feel more positive and happier but it's not really happening.Now I'm stuck what to do I'm in Italy I don't know if I want to travel anymore or just go home.Usually I'd want to visit my other relatives but last time I visited them I had a bad experience as in they made me feel unwelcome.So I'm quite confused at the moment what to do.

I know I sound negative but I feel rather down,as I said I'll do my best to be positive and remember the good times.

Edited by ACE

Thanks PP if only I can get the tears out that would be good I think,thanks again for your support it's mostly appreciated.I'm trying to force myself to cry now so far no tears are coming out I don't know why :weep::weep::weep:.P.S Sorry if anyone thinks I'm a whining sooky baby.

Edited by ACE
Guest quicheme

I know you won't feel like it but could you maybe arrange a time to speak to her tonite on the phone and perhaps in between now and then maybe go out and get something nice to eat (treat yourself in a way I guess) and you'll be able to be out with the thought that "oh I've got something nice to look forward to later". Of course I don't know how practical these short term things would be with regards to your OCD and your anxieties and fears - would they allow you to be out and about?

Edited by quicheme

Thank you quicheme I thought about calling her but wasn't rock solid on the idea but come to think of it I think it's a good idea I'll try to call her this evening.

Guest mummywithocd

HI Ace, just reading through your posts,and am really feeling for you, especially the one where you say you miss your special friend like crazy-when I met my husband first many moons ago we had a long-distance relationship/friendship thing,he was in Italy and I was in Ireland and I can tell you now that when I think of those days apart I can still feel the pain and heartache all over again-so I think I know (a little ) of how you´re feeling. It was awful, the missing and the loneliness-it´s intense....

All I can say is, allow yourself to miss your special friend-it´s completely normal to feel this way and as quichme suggested give her a call,or at least plan to give her a call, hearing her voice will make you feel soo much better-I used to love my long distance calls with himself (they were sad alittle, but I always looked forward to the next one).

Anyway, chin up mate,make a plan...things will get better xxx

I haven't called her yet last night my uncle came and picked me up,I was so depressed and still am I'm crying with no tears coming out.Thankyou mummywithocd for your story I dont know what I'm going to do I spent all night alone in a hot hotel room.I'll try to call her asap just to hear her voice,right now I don't know what to do,I've lost all interest in doing things all I can think of was being with her :weep::weep::weep: .

Guest mdaniel74

I'm feeling very down again badly there are quite a few reasons and I'm unable to shake them off,I've been breaking down non stop uncontrollably everyday and I'm really severely in a real hole.I didn't know if If I should post a new thread but I was needing desperate support and advice badly.Sorry again for another whining thread I'm just in real pain.

I wish good advice were something easy to give. But if letting it out helps, even if it´s only for a while, then let it out my friend.

Good luck.

Guest mummywithocd

Hi Ace,have never been to Rome,I´ve been to Sienna and Florence,they´re not far from Rome I think. When I was a student I got the train from one to the other. Also been to Sicily.

Why don´t you move on from Rome? The next Italian city is only a train ride away,or even get a train to somewhere else,Germany,Austria,france.? just a thought......

It sucks feeling lonely in a strange city especially when you´re missing someone close...do you really HAVE to be in Rome?

take care xxx