one thing after another

Guest Apple

Guest Apple

Hey guys, I hope you are all doing well. I have been so upset today and really dont know what to do. I was looking at messages on facebook and came across one from march that I must have missed, I read it and it was from this guys ex, it said the following:

u dirty little sl#*, quite aware what u up to with the Lee, we had only parted should have realised only bin apart week he said it was a lousy f#*k anyway find a single man..

He was not with her at the time. Now I work with this guy and do I approach him and asked if he did say that about me or not, I have been reading the message over and over again. I have just got over my major ocd and now this, I cant stop thinking about it, when I look at myself in the mirror I feel disgusted and want to hurt myself, I hate what this guy has done to me, basically used me but didnt think he would say mean things about me. I really needed to write this as didnt know who else to talk to, im so miserable and the worst part is that I still really like this guy. I feel quite depressed and worthless and cant get it out my head what she wrote. Thanks for reading xx

Listen, this is over and done with. This is someone feeling angry and hurt lashing out to strike back.

DON'T take this on board, don't let your OCD grab onto it, don't ruminate about it.

Delete the message.

Honestly, this isn't worth letting it mess with your head.

You can't change it but you can change your reaction to it.

Come on....hang in there and dig deep :hug:

Caramoole

Guest akkers1

Sounds like good old fashioned jealousy to me - try not to take it to heart. Spiteful words come out of hurt mouths. You didn't deserve that.

Guest Apple

thanks guys, I did ask him and he said he did not say that, but later on that night this girl he talks to walked past me twice and happened to be laughing on both occasions and Im worried he told her, am I being paranoid? Do you think I should ask him if he told her and also ask if he thinks I was rubbish in bed? xx

Guest alexandra

Hiya Charlie

Listen to the others and try and forget about it. You did not deserve that at all.

ange

I agree ^

Chin up , hope your ok, :hug: dont beat yourself up over this..x