A form of self harm?

Guest Indie

I was just wondering if anyone else has a tendicy to hurt themselves. I don't mean on purpose like cutting, I can't really discribe it it's almost like I have a complusion to do something and nothing can stop it, even if it draws blood and I don't want it to. Like I have this thing when I count on the back of my hand with my fingers iv bleed quite a few times from doing this. Also from scratching my forearm and my scalp, that's a big one at the minute, it bleeds quite a lot. I haven't heard much about

Guest Becki Paris

Yes I understand you 100%!

It's like you purposely doing something to harm yourself even tho you know it may hurt and bleed...

I used to scratch my legs until they bled & also dig my nails into my gums until they bled and became really sore.

These are just compulsions and will come and go.. I don't do any of these anymore.

Hope this helped

Thankyou for your replys, it's quite a relief to hear that I'm not the only one :) iv got quite a few scars from doing this, it's mainly when I'm really stressed I do it. Hopefully ill get past these complusions soon :) thankyou :)