Feel like an evil horrible person can't stop the guilt

Been having a really bad week and one thing that is really getting to me is that if I argue with some1 and I get bad thoughts I feel so guilty but I know people think and say things they don't mean but I feel like I must be so evil for instance my mum has been bugging me a bit today and she came into my room and said she thinks she has lung cancer because she has a bad cough ( she has had cancer before) and for a moment I thought that would I be bothered if she did and i don't know why this thought would come into my head and now I feel like I mustn't love her and I'm some sort of sick twisted evil person with no heart, I don't want her to get sick but why would the thought even cross my mind? Does any1 else ever experience this please please help :(

I get this from time to time, but you know this is just your OCD, we all get all kinds of weird thoughts it doesn't mean you're a bad person or that you like them. I find it very disturbing when I'm having harmful unwelcomed thoughts while I'm mad at someone because then it feels like I want to hurt them. And then I start doubting myself and obsessing over whether the thoughts were "real" or not. Hang in there!