Hello again

Guest Emma82

Hello everyone I have nt been on here for ages due to lots of reasons. I am really struggling at the moment with anxiety can not sleep but sooo tired. My brother in law passed away on sunday and it is his funeral tomorrow he was only 32 I am just so sad about everything and keep worrying about everything. As soon as it gets dark the last few days I get so scared and cant sleep. Just needed to speak to someone my family seem to think I don't care as I put my hard face on. I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Guest Ray Anne

Hey Emma,

I am so sorry to hear about your brother in law, this must be a very difficult time. I also struggle a lot with anxiety and not being able to get to sleep, especially around traumatic times like you are currently going through. I lost my boyfriend a few years back and could not sleep at all for a long time. The best advise I can give is that in the following months you try to be as active as possible during the day (walking, running, cycling, swimming), I know this is a very difficult thing to motivate yourself to do when you are feeling so miserable but it really does help to release the anxiety and will also make it easier to sleep at night.

I hope that the funeral is not too difficult for you tomorrow. I wish I could be of more help to you. Big Hug.

Ray Anne

Thank You Ray Anne I will try and start getting myself motivated after tomorrow is dealt with good idea on exercise though I used to enjoy running and cycling. I can see the logic in wearing yourself out during the day to help.

Thank You for replying.