Member permissions

Guest Toffle

Hello,

I have paid my membership money a week or two ago and received my membership pack at the start of this week, but I don't seem to be able to access the members forum etc? I may be doing something wrong, but it tells me I don't have permission.

Thanks!

Toffle

Guest Charlotte

Hi Toffle,

Thank you for becoming a member of OCD-UK! I'll flag this up with Ashley and he'll change your permissions as soon as he can.

Thank you for your patience!

Lottie :)

Guest Toffle

Thank you! I'm very happy to be a member of OCD-UK, this forum has been a big help to me recently and I think the work you do is just great :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PartVie

Hi there guys,

I'm locked out of membership permissions as well. I renewed my membership on the 21st of June. I'm assuming people have just been too busy mixing the forum that was down. Please change this for me.

Thanks,

Vie. :)

Hi there guys,

I'm locked out of membership permissions as well. I renewed my membership on the 21st of June. I'm assuming people have just been too busy mixing the forum that was down. Please change this for me.

Thanks,

Your not a member, your a Bulletin Board Board User

Hi there guys,

Thanks,

Thanks PV :) Yep, mad day or two bringing the forum back online, but permissions all sorted now :)

Ashley.

Guest PartVie

Yaaaaay. Thanks Ash! I figured you guys were just swamped. ;)

No worries No More OCD, it would have looked like I was only a bulletin board user cause my renewal hadn't been processed yet. ;)

Lol, I said mixing instead of fixing. :shy::whistling: See we all make mistakes :p

mixing the forum that was down.

Edited by PartVie