frustration

Guest Si.P

Sorry I need to vent some frustration and thought this would be the best place. I suffer with OCD but only really at work. I have to constantly recheck what I have done again and again and get convinced I have missed things and made mistakes which will cause problems. I over think things so something little becomes massive. I started cbt and I started to get better but it then had to go on hold for a bit and I have slipped back really quickly. It's so frustrating and depressing, sorry for the rant.

Feel free to vent matey, nobody will mind on here :) My OCD was also at its worst when I was at work, and I found it extremely exhausting dealing with it and work all day everyday. Are you going to be returning to CBT anytime soon? its usually the best way forward but you'll need to see the whole course through really, which is usually about 12 sessions according to the psychiatrist who gave me CBT. Dont fret about slipping back too much, just try to hold off on the compulsions as much as you can while you wait for CBT.