What's Just So Great About Our Forum?

Here are a few of my favourite reasons.

Subject to obeying the forum rules, and suffering from OCD, anyone can join

Its open to any national, any diversity, any creed, any background, any personal circumstances. We could probably teach a few things on diversity and social interaction to the world at large!!!.

It makes a real telling difference, through the overwhelming love care concern ,affection and relevant knowledge of the participants, to the welfare of sufferers - I think we really change lives for the better here.

It's run by sufferers for sufferers - how absolutely wonderful and selfless is that?

Its free to access for the really needy in poor financial circumstances

The list is probably really long. Thank you OCD-UK for making this happen for us.

:kiss2: :sleep::sleep::whistling::wine:

Top charity and top forum. I have been on this forum since July 2006. I can remember my first post.

I have made some good friends on here as well. I have never had to add anyone to my ignore list on this forum whereas I have on Facebook such as former work colleagues I fell out with at work or on FB or people on FB chat groups who I dont argue with but they say things that make me spike so I block them. Their block feature is good as they cannot see your posts either.

Edited by benjamin

I think this forum is awesome and the people on it are amazing.I just do not know where I would be without it.what i like best is....

I dont have to upset people i know with my worries cos i can talk on here.

people really understand and have similar worries.

no one underestimates how bad you feel.

if i have a bad day i can post and theres always someone on to reply.

thanks all of you your help is priceless!!!!

Edited by ecomum