Merry Christmas from Me .

Guest legend

Just like to Say best wishes to everyone over the festive period.

Going into the new year , I will have been involved with the charity going into its 10th year

I joined as a sufferer, and was fortunate enough to gain fantastic knowledge , and with the help of the charity , made a very good recovery

within 9 months

After that , I decided to do many things for ocduk. Grew a beard for a month to raise funds, done volunteer work, talks etc etc.

Why ?? because we all need to persevere with awareness, and also to set ourselves goals , so that we can challenge the ocd.

Its been a huge pleasure to have been involved, and I shall play my part, as always to such a wonderful charity, run by wonderful people

and volunteers alike

Take care

Best wishes

Legend and family :)

Guest LauraMac

Merry Christmas Mate!!! Just on behalf of all the forum users on OCD-UK, I think it's really important that a thank you goes out to you Legend. You help a lot of sufferers on here, myself included. I remember when I first started on here you saying to me "knowledge is power" and how right you are mate. A year on and I feel a lot more prepared to kick OCD's ass! Have a great Christmas and a fantastic new year!!

Laura xxx