I was diagnosed with ocd a long time ago now. I used to be on here everyday. In the end I managed to cope and got lot beta through help of therapy and friends. But now im back to square one again. Im so scared and anxious weather these awful thoughts are ocd or not. I keep thinking if my kids would be safer if I left and there dad just looked after them. But I cant leave them it would kill me. I love my kids. Im going to self refer myself back to therapy. I struggle through everyday feel so depressed.

You've been through therapy and that helped you before. It will help you again. Right away you should be thinking back to therapy and figuring out what helped you back then so you can apply it now and begin down the road to recovery again.

Wish I could think that postive. I never completely was cured from ocd I just managed to cope the best I could. still had bad days but thought then its ocd nothing else. But im back with the doubting.

Guest Habibmilan21

Hey angelwings,

I'm in the same exact position as you. Therapy helped me in December and January. After which every thought j had was just me saying "let it go" to it. I was happy and me and my girlfriend were happy for 3-4 months. She didn't even remember that I had such problems. But I still went through small overthinking every now and then. However since last week it has become bad and I'm back to square one. I self referred myself to therapy too. I start next week. It will help you as well. You just need someone to talk to and understand you :) good luck