Shouting swearing u name it in my sleep

Guest David green

Guest David green

Today im staying awake hehe man i dont wanna go to sleep

When i sleep im shouting im swearing im fighting something god knows what but its not good at all pretty all messed up i couldnt make sense of it if you asked me.

Got my hot and spicey chicken on one more beer left then it all happens again.Nuts

Guest David green

The chicken was allwrite now sleep shouting swearing fighting and all them things.

Over the top no ending to it only hospital and lose my home if i wanna tackle it.

Thanks NHS meds ok but im not then hospital lose the flat exacly what do they care.

Edited by David green
Guest David green

Thanks

i wasnt yesterday after a day ago of shouting screaming fighting in my sleep but i did forget my meds one day.This time i slept i dont remember any shouting or fighting or anything very weird as usual but i did get up to take my meds.

It can be very crazy in my sleep its like i have no control of shouting out loud and swearing its got worse since an increase in velafaxine.

its got worse since an increase in velafaxine.

Have a chat to your GP about the medication. It differs with everyone but of all the medications I tried, Venlafaxine was the most disturbing, the worst. If you have had a worsening of problems you need to be talking to your Doctor about them

Guest David green

Do you think that it could be a side effect of venlafaxine? My doctor prescribed that for me a couple of years ago, and it made everything worse. Hope you're feeling better today.

Yes i do think its a bad side affect i am ok today but was so woried about sleeping when i made this thread.

Guest David green

Have a chat to your GP about the medication. It differs with everyone but of all the medications I tried, Venlafaxine was the most disturbing, the worst. If you have had a worsening of problems you need to be talking to your Doctor about them

only person i can talk to is the mental health i never see my doctor because its just unbearable waiting in there because of kids.

But still i know whats ahead of me risk of losing my flat if i go in hospital which will more than likely happen.

I have mentinoned this before on here but im so worried where it will end up if i do come off the med or reduce it.Its been so many years ive been on it since a suicide atempt.

Edited by David green