Not been here in a while but a tail of pooh awaits

So I've been doing my best for a while to avoid reassurances and I think I've been doing well. But the problem of the pooh is still giving me problems.

So I'm having a shower and I'm washing myself. When I get to my butt, I wash it but then crouch and lose my balance and grab onto the side. As I grab on, my wet hand touches the edge of the bath which is proximaty of my slippers. Now I'm like "**** I've got poop on my slippers". I keep telling myself that is unlikely that any water went in the direction of my slippers never mind poop.

I'm currently battling between the whole so what versus no it didn't happen issue. It's annoying the hell out of me. The chances of it happening are unlikely though. If anything touched it it would be water.

I'm stressed here so your help would be appreciated.

Bigdave, dont you need to see physical proof that something touched? I have this sponge theory. A person thought a wet sponge touched the table, but there was no wet spot, therefore common sense would say it didn't touch the table.

Even though you know its been in your body already, so what more can it do? Not w thing. So I would sit with the anxiety & wait for it to disappear. The first time it took me 4 days! But now its just a few minutes. You can do it!