Irrational worry ?

This will probably sound really bizarre but today me and my friend went to see a fortune teller and she basically mentioned that I found a man at work attractive but he's married I agreed as I did find someone at work attractive but then I found out he was married so obviously would never pursue a married man that goes against everything I believe. Plus I only thought he was good looking I don't know him at all. She kept mentioning it and how I needed to be careful but I made it very clear it goes against all my morals. Afterwards I explained to my friend that I did think the guy was good looking but married so obviously I would never be interested. Now I'm panicking as my friends friend also works in my work and I'm scared she will tell her then she says something and everyone thinks I'm a really bad person. I know I'm probably blowing this way out of proportion but my head keeps thinking "what if" thoughts like what if they think I'm bad. I don't want people to think I'm a bad person but I prob shouldn't of even said he was attractive. I feel ill and want to cry. Am I totally blowing this out of proportion, my anxiety is having a total field day with this :( 

I feel like I should maybe message my friend and justify myself as I feel really bad and don't want her to tell other people and people to think bad of me or think I'm that person. Should I message her? I feel really ill :( I feel like a horrible person 

Dear Mrs brown,

Ocd is playing with you. It is horrible to feel so trapped by anxiety and thoughts. Remember they are just thoughts though. Remember, just because you think something doesn't, make it true! Take carexxx

Hey, I don't think you should message ur friend as that would be a compulsion, what exactly is so bad about saying someone was attractive?! Nothing! Try and not worry about it so much! Treat it like u would all OCD thoughts, u haven't done anything wrong! Xx

Thanks for your kind replies guys! Your both right my ocd has totally latched on to something stupid as usual. I feel a bit better about it today. Thanks to you both again xx