Hope somebody can answer my question

Im sorry for my bad english:xmas_neutral:

I dont know if i have OCD or not,but i will see a doctor in tuesday.but i read the symptoms in internet is same like what happen with me especially magical thinking OCD:

Hearing the word ‘death’ will mean repeating the word 'life' to prevent death

A certain colour or number has good or bad luck associated with it.

Certain days have good or bad luck associated with them.

A loved one’s death can be predicted.

And repeating checking(i cant tell all the symptoms i experienced here)

But maybe i have tourette too like:squint my eyes,scream in A words when speaking (example: Ai wAnt to plAying gAmes),touching tv screen again and again,fortunely all of my tourette symptoms already gone 2 years ago if i not wrong

But i dont know why i always repeat the same blasphemy words again and again in my head when watching tv or playing video games almost involuntary and this already gone too,but now im doubt if i repeat it purposefully or involuntary,is OCD make me doubt?do you think i repeat it purposefully or i repeat it because my mental illness?i really worry now because im afraid if i have been commiting blasphemy

Edited by Morix

Hi Morix,

What you describe does sound like OCD. That's great you are going to the Dr on Tuesday. The OCD UK main website has an icebreaker sheet (information about OCD if the Dr hasn't heard of it) which you could take along with you x