Fear of people being upset with me

I care. Perhaps I care too much.

I pay and interest in people and I worry about them.

Despite this it appears that people don't seem to have a problem with not giving a toss about me. Would it really hurt for certain people to check that you are ok, how you are coping etc. I end up worrying I have done something to upset them and then spend forever analysing it and playing out worst case scenarios in my head. This cant be a OCD thought as it is real. Any ideas for dealing with this?

It feels as though if I upset anyone at all I am a bad person. My counsellor once said to me "so it is ok for you to be upset as long as you dont ever upset someone else"

Feeling so blooming sensitive and guilty.

Currently 33 weeks pregnant, very tired and hormonal and feeling rather tearful. My brain has a mind of its own at the moment. It is not helping the tiredness :'(

Thanks for reading x

Hello. That could have been written by me! Expect for the being pregnant part.

it could well be OCD- because you worry people don't care about you and are ruminating on why they're not asking how you are etc. I do the same thing and would be interested for others to say whether they think it is OCD or not.

people tell me there are many reasons for people not sending messages, being busy, not realising you want them to text etc. But perhaps because you have OCD you are thinking they mean they don't care?