Mould on clothes

Hey guys

Had some clothes in abag  for washing as machine was broke last week, it's fixed now and went washing them yesterday, I jus put the stuff in the machine without looking and then on the line then dryer and today I was putting them away, on a woolen jumper I noticed a stain which I first thought was fluf from the dryer but now realised it must hav bn mold on it from bn left in the bag, I can't remember what elseI washed with it but I looked at other things that was in the bag that I washed and there is no mould on them, I hav dryer my baby's ( 4months) clothes in the dryer since, I hav no intention of washing anything that was in the wash or dryer again as I can't remember what was washed with it anyway but I do no wat was n the dryer with it,but I hav enuf for washing so not stressing with washing more than i need, any way, my question is, I don't remember weither I washed the load with the mouldy jumper at 60 or 40 degrees but I no i did use napisan, think if it was washed at 40 would that hav bn enough to kill the mold so it didn't spread to other clothes? Or even the heat of the dryer, I didn't see the mould r i would hav washed it defo at 60 r even 90 but I hav a feeling it could hav bn 40 

You're asking for reassurance. The fact that you're sitting there thinking of all this stuff shows it is an OCD problem and not a real problem. Continue on with your day and do nothing out of the ordinary.