just about to go away with the kids. should be a happy time but everytime i go i have my murder thought. its so consistent now its stupid. I have just completed a 200 mile non stop race across the uk aswell raising money for mind so i am frazzled in every way. I just want a nice holiday. I am in 'why me' mode. I use this forum so much to vent that my next challenge will have to be dedicated to this charity as I have received so much support on here. anyway I best get going.

1 hour ago, Runningaway said:

I use this forum so much to vent that my next challenge will have to be dedicated to this charity as I have received so much support on here.

That would be very much appreciated, we do need all the help people can offer us just to survive :) 

1 hour ago, Runningaway said:

just about to go away with the kids. should be a happy time but everytime i go i have my murder thought. its so consistent now its stupid

Is the OCD thoughts more bothersome today because you're going away than they are normally?    What sort of approach do you take when they bombard you?