Life no longer interests me

Come on bruces, give it a go. 

It's not what happens to us, or what our circumstances are - it's all about how we think and behave as a result - how we turn the minuses into plusses. 

During the last few months of my career I was required to make a four-hour round trip to a new office base two days a week. On top of my normal visiting to clients, this was tough. 

So I decided to make lemonade from this lemon. I would take a 15 minute break part way, to have a roll and a coffee in the morning, a light refreshment in the evening. 

I would use the music player in my phone to relax - with the alarm set in case I fell asleep. 

Result, a happy chilled relaxed Roy, and a journey enjoyed not endured. 

So bruces look for ways you can turn things around, enjoy not endure. 

Edited by taurean
Typo

I am struggling to see the point of allowing such threads.   Sure, we all need somewhere to vent, but generally I don't see a single bit of change in you for the last couple of years Bruces. Surely allowing you to write such negative stuff constantly is a determent to you in allowing this circle of negative thinking to be reinforced?

That's not really the point I am making, plus you have said that before.

Do you feel writing things like this down, be it here or elsewhere are helpful to your recovery?  Because I fear if anything it is hindering your recovery by allowing the thoughts to be all you focus on.

Obviously you have the thoughts, so you need to deal with them but instead of writing down 'I feel like I'm at crisis point I'm obsessing about dieing.' which is a very negative thing to write.   Why are you not seeking solutions?  So if you wrote 'I feel like I'm at crisis point I'm obsessing about dying.  What can I do to change how I feel?' at least people could see you are trying to change and seeking solutions for the problems.