Afraid and false memories I DON'T KNOW

Okay so I am just thinking of everything. I am convincing myself that the things I did were bad and that they will lead o me being unhappy and that in the future everything will go wrong and that I'll be miserable and depressed and one fear is leading to another and another ans another. I am convincing myself bad things will happen due to me but I didn't do anything wrong I know. I convince myself I've done bad things when I know I haven't. It gets to the point where I don't know if I have done wrong or not. It seems so real I am almost convinced I have done wrong. I'm not sure about anything 

On 9/27/2016 at 13:15, Petal said:

Please be assured you're not alone I do this all the time make things up that I've done wrong, convince myself. To read your sentence I convince myself I've done bad things when I know I haven't captures me entirely. As an example I've flirted on a night out that is bad but then I go as far as to state I've had sex, I'm so convinced it's trues but know i haven't. Trying to explain this to my partner is so hard. Sorry this post is about you to give some advice please don't look for evidence as if it hasn't happened you'll never find that evidence. Evidence will only exist if it has happened so pointless exercise, you wont cope with the uncertainty that seeking evidence of something you've  made up gives. Avoid going over events as more yo do more opportunity to self doubt. Repeat -- let it go, let it go, let it go! Sending you a virtual hug x

Thank you very much good luck to you.