Any solutions any tips PLEASE TRY

Okay so I am just thinking of everything. I am convincing myself that the things I did were bad and that they will lead o me being unhappy and that in the future everything will go wrong and that I'll be miserable and depressed and one fear is leading to another and another ans another. I am convincing myself bad things will happen due to me but I didn't do anything wrong I know. I convince myself I've done bad things when I know I haven't. It gets to the point where I don't know if I have done wrong or not. It seems so real I am almost convinced I have done wrong. I'm not sure about anything I post this before but no reply I'm just really needing a reply please thanks 

I could have sworn I replied to your last topic.

So you're having intrusive thoughts that you've done bad in the past. Those are your obsessions, easy to identify. Now you need to figure out what your compulsions are. Likely you ruminate a lot over your obsessions, checking your memory, going over the thoughts in your head, trying to figure out if you did something bad or not. You may also be asking for reassurance from others.

Figure out what compulsions you are doing. That's what you need to focus on, as in slowing down and stopping. You need to give up trying to figure out whether you did something bad or not in your past. It's in the past. Leave it there.