Life is empty

it just seems so worthless and boring,the same pointless job day after day coming home to an empty house,hardly seeing anybody,try to read my self help books but can't concentrate to do it,really what is the point?!!

1 minute ago, bruces said:

I'm on Meds,can't see a therapist with work commitments life doesn't seem like a viable option anymore 

Iife is a gift,i too am struggling but i will never give in to this rubbish that goes on on my head.

As the saying goes  its just a thought.

1 hour ago, bruces said:

With working as a truck driver getting time off is a nightmare 

Hi Bruces,

I totally understand what it is like having a demanding job, it takes up so much of your time and the little time you do have left to yourself you just want peace and quiet! But that being said, there is nothing more important than your health and you NEED to make time. Imagine if you had broken your leg and you had to take a few hours to go to the physio once a week, your employer would undertand. Well this is the same thing, your OCD has been broken and you need ''physio''!! Make the time dude :yes:

Sorry Bruces,

But I am not allowing this type of discussion on our forums.  We have been here time and time again and these posts clearly don't help you because they keep being repeated, and they sure as hell don't help other people on the forum.

I am more than willing to help you and support you, but to work towards recovery not ending it.

Ashley.

• Ashley locked this topic