Hei again people. I really struggle these days. Had a huge panic attack yesterday, and i also have little bit suicidal thoughts. My panic attacks are brutal, and right now i feel im balancing between being ok, and panicking. What should i do? Im feeling in a krisis, and im not sure if i should being put in a hospital, or if im going to be fine on my own. 

I know that none of you know me, but from what i told now, maybe somebody have some tips for what is good to do in this situasjon.

yesterday i was laying naked on my floor calling for help, and spent the night at my boyfriend house.

Im at work right now, coping, but i sometimes feel blurry.

so

Do you have a support system in place? 

Are you having suicidal thoughts or are you having 'What if' OCD type suicidal thoughts? 

Do you have the phone number for your local crisis team to hand incase you need it?

i have sucidal thoughts like: i dont know if i wanna live anymore- thougts. Its cause of my ocd-thougts that i think about that, like- my thoughts feel so terrible (like for everyone else), and things just gets out of hands.

im in a kind of ok state right now, im at work, and i havent had any panic attacks today. I figured i drank a lot of coffee yesterday, and its sort of coffein-shock and also panic.

i have a phone number to a local crisis team, yes, and i will use that this weekend if things get out of hands.

Edited by ocdishell

I'm glad you have a plan in place and I'm glad you're feeling better today!

Stay off the caffeine!!

I understand where you're coming from, OCD can make depressive thoughts about suicide all the more real. Stay safe!