Reading the news about rape

Guest OCDhavenobrain

BTW, the removed link was to the XOJane article about someone getting raped at Disney World and Disney not doing anything helpful. (Technically in the apartments that Disney World provides to its employees.) 

Edited by efes
8 minutes ago, efes said:

BTW, the removed link was to the XOJane article about someone getting raped at Disney World and Disney not doing anything helpful. (Technically in the apartments that Disney World provides to its employees.) 

It doesn't matter, it's irrelevant to the discussion.

Guest OCDhavenobrain

I have been sick two weeks of stomachbug and just depressed two weeks however i am feeling fine or am i.

Looged on to make another thread and saw this is alive.

Just resist the damn compulsions and do the right things guys!! This is so important, YOU need to do the dirty job. You need to be brave. Leap of faith.

Have i been raped, still dont know or do i know. No did i get anxiety light edition

• 1 month later...
Guest OCDhavenobrain

Flare up right now when i read an article about yet another rape, this was an article which explixit said that this case was a greyarea.

Very stressed today so obviously there is a reason.

Go back to where you belong stupid thoughts. 

Hope you all are doing well

These flares are nasty, but you've got the measure of what's going-on, try not to buy back into the thoughts again and they'll fade as quickly as they popped up.

You know what to do......

On 23/02/2017 at 19:23, OCDhavenobrain said:

Just resist the damn compulsions and do the right things guys!! This is so important, YOU need to do the dirty job. You need to be brave. Leap of faith.

.......Show the OCD you're the boss:boxing: