Alot of the times when ocd causes alot of anxiety i tend to binge eat.

Mostly unhealthy foods, this really bothers me since i do sports and want to look after my body, but the need for unhealthy food during those episodes just are to damn hard.

Another thing ive been trying to do is fasting since it has alot of health benefits to your body and mind aswell. It just would be so much more easy to stick to without this anxiety-binge eating. Not only does it make me feel unhealthy but i feel sad and depressed as well after having given into my anxiety.

Does anyone here can relate to this side ocd?

I would avoid fasting if you have a problem with binge eating.  While you are fasting you aren't receiving enough calories so your brain will send out signals to seek out high calorie food and lots of it - if you are anxious it will be difficult to resist these signals. It is much better to eat a healthy diet with enough calories everyday if you have anxiety problems. 

I do find when I'm in the midst of a cycle I end up eating anything in sight, afterwards I feel guilty and even more depressed because of the weight gain.

its all one big cycle. Be kind to yourself.