Sounds like the start of depression or low mood, likely brought on by OCD. I find that when I get a compulsion, my brain tells me to do something and I have to do it, I cannot focus on anything else. When this got excessive a while ago, I could barely remember what I'd done in the day time, wouldn't remember if I'd eaten, where I'd been, etc, because my mind was constantly focused on the compulsions only.

Don't isolate yourself. Talk to friends and family. Even go out and just walk around where people are. Find something to do that you used to enjoy and make yourself do that. Is there anything you're curious about? Research that. Maybe just find something to distract you, even if it's a TV series. Basically don't just sit around in your own head all day. Also of course start addressing the OCD, start eliminating compulsions and ignoring obsessions. I'd imagine part of the reason you're feeling depressed is because your OCD is limiting you so much, or making you feel like you're rubbish for not being able to escape it.