Unsure about first session :S

I went for my first therapy assessment today, told them everything that was wrong etc and me acting out on thoughts. Told them I had been here before for sessions regarding OCD. Turns out theyve lots all my records from the previous time! Basically the woman said she doesn't think it is OCD and I did say to her well it was there that they diagnosed me 4 years ago but she said unless she sees the notes she doesn't think it is OCD and that she thinks the thoughts are only around when  just my mood is low. I did tell her I thought it could be post natal depression too as well as the OCD but she didn't really say anything.

I'm not sure what to think now though as she has given me fluoxetine which I know treats OCD and depression. So if she thought I didn't have it why did she give me the medication?

also can I complain about them losing all of my notes regarding all of my sessions etc? 

If you have intrusive thoughts that cause distress and you do compulsions to alleviate that distress, you have OCD. If you can identify your intrusive thoughts and your compulsions, then you need to communicate that to your therapist and confidently state you have OCD and you want to be treated for OCD, specifically CBT.

I will be firm next time, I think I always panic about putting people right as I feel like I can't question doctors sometimes.

She did say that I need to contact my health visitor and said that one of the therapists would come and see me too but didn't give me a date or tell me when they would be coming. Is it usually a letter in the post?