Will I ever win the wat

I am with my new therapist 7 months now doing cbt I am out to every 5 weeks now but I feel down cas the battle is so tough and it's not easy I get so far but the obsessions are with everyday most of the day. my therapist is really good but feels the battle should b easing up an has suggested upping my tablets I feel like I just don't get past the last hurdle and it's knocks me bk and makes me feel down I am getting the thoughts that I won't get better and will b stuck like this my thoughts are stuck I am distracted for a little while then back them just wnt let go.  I hav had ocd 18 years I was on top and feeling good for a few years and I hav a horrendous 2 years how to I see a light at the end of this tunnel

angles, seven months is a long time to go without seeing some significant results. Either the therapy is wrong (not the right CBT for OCD) or you're getting in the way of your own recovery. I've seen this a lot. Sometimes its the therapy but often it is because there are compulsions going on that you aren't letting go of or you aren't thinking about the intrusive thoughts in the right way.

Let's see if we can figure out what's going on. Can you give us an idea of what the intrusive thoughts are that are still sticking around? Also, are you aware of any compulsions you are still doing?

I think I may b getting in the way of my own recovery I get intrusive thoughts on the ocd subject when they come I tell myself I am not getting into this see the thoughts as ocd and stop myself from reacting by ruminating beliving in them and debating reassurance seeking etc but the thoughts and doubts seem to stick I can but them on hold while I consentrate on other stuff then I am focusing on them two minutes later the thoughts never seem to loosen when I fight it I see results then I let it back in again I am fighting so hard now I am gettin thoughts and doubts that I will never recover cas I hav been to other therapist this one is good and knows her stuff but I am scared I won't get further I am usually really determined but the doubt is always there

Based on that I think it's probably a combination of slipping into a bit of ruminating when the thoughts come back and not trusting that the thoughts are just OCD and can be ignored because they're irrelevant.

Do you do ERP, like specifically thinking of the thoughts then practicing not performing compulsions? 

I think your right I don't always see the thoughts as ocd an then I give them importance an I never fully take my attention off them the thoughts are ther all day an I start to feel anxious an down its like I get so far then feel defeated it's painful feeling stuck. I don't think I belive I will recover will I treat the thoughts and doubts of recovery as ocd thoughts and try to belive recovery is possible I have an emotional reaction to the thoughts and it's hard thank you so much for your reply I really appreciate