Friend who hoards damanged friendship over a table?

I have a fairly good friend who does hoard things (not judging). Her house, garage and garden is full except for two rooms.

Recently, I decide to sell an expensive dining table. I bought it a few months ago for a very discounted price but it's too big for my flat. I offered to sell it to my friend at the discounted price. She wanted to buy it to replace her table.

Last night I decided not to sell it because it's such good quality and expensive to replace. I called my friend, apologized and explained. In a cold voice she responded, "when do you want me to collect it tomorrow or Friday?" I explained again and in a cold voice she said, "we made a verbal agreement and maybe a written one." I tried to reason with her and she kept repeating those two sentences in an emotionless voice. I've never seen her like that in the years I've known her.

I am selling her the table because I don't care about things to that point. However, I do not want to be friends with her after this experience. I am shocked by her coldness and bullying energy (which it was - I got off the phone in tears). Also, I'm recently separated from a long-term partner, which she knows about and has been supportive, but that seems more shocking that she was demanding coming to my flat to buy my only kitchen/dining table.

I am wondering if her hoarding is related to her reaction? That she became fixated on obtaining this great deal and could not mentally switch away from that to see her friend (me) who is a bit vulnerable right now.

Thank you for your thoughts.

I am not sure if the reaction is either OCD or hoarding to be honest.  Without knowing more details hard to say, but hoarders main issue is discarding items, not usually issues with obtaining them in the manner described. 

Guest ashipinharbor
1 minute ago, Ashley said:

I am not sure if the reaction is either OCD or hoarding to be honest.  Without knowing more details hard to say, but hoarders main issue is discarding items, not usually issues with obtaining them in the manner described. 

For what its worth, I deal with hoarding issues, and I don't see a connection, here.