Hi everyone, so my OCD is getting worse and my anxiety level has been so high that i'm struggling to type these sentences right now.

1) No one knows about my OCD except for my parents, my therapist and a doctor. I wanna share it with my friends sometimes because i feel so really low and it's such a  hard battle for me, also I live away from my family.

2) These days I have grown new habits. I keep having weird dreams for the last 2 weeks. (not a habit i know) I keep getting sleepy during the day even though I sleep enough (i have adhd also and i don't take meds for that)

3) There is this guy with a psychological problem in my department. He kept saying how he had no friends etc. Now he's friends with us. I was afraid of what if he has a crush on me but then today, I started worrying what if I have a crush on him and this honestly freaks me out, I don't want that but it also feels like I lowkey do like him because I feel him close to myself since he probably has social phobia or sth. But it makes me wanna cry to think that, I  really don't wanna have a crush on him!

Please help me:(

Hi cutebunny, it must be hard living away from home without talking to ur friends about how ur feeling, do u have a close and trusted friend u could tell? U don't have to go into specifics but it may explain why ur so down and in turn help ur friend to better understand u?

whats so awful about having a crush on him? Assuming this isn't an OCD thought and u actually have a crush? If these are intrusive thoughts then u know what to do! Work out ur compulsions and stop them as best u can, I'm guessing for this kind of thought it would be ruminating. However there's is nothing wrong with having a crush on someone! Xx

If you're questioning whether you have a crush on him it could be OCD, I've had the same with people in the past. If you have a crush on someone you know, but if you're constantly trying to work it out then it could be OCD.