Obsessive thoughts are making me feel like an outcast.

A large part of my OCD is my tendencies to obsess about certain topic. While some of these topics are ok and people like talking about them with me (example: Japan/anime) but others make people uncomfortable and they no longer want to be around me. (example: sex and the science behind sex) Lately I've learned to keep my thoughts to myself and so people are more willing to talk to me; but I still feel really lonely and depressed because I feel like I'm suppressing a part of myself and that a part of me is unwanted. I know I can't constantly be talking about the world's largest penis but I wish there was a way to feel more comfortable with myself. Does anyone else feel this way?

• 2 weeks later...

Being comfortable with yourself is really difficult for myself and others, but there's no way to change it! Accepting yourself completely for you, and who you want to be is a challenge. Thereby it's important to be able to talk to others about it! 

Anime and stuff is also my interest, annd sex is always an intriguing topic. If you want we could chat sometime?