LIVE webinar with Prof Adam Radomsky (8th March)

I have signed up for the webinar but haven't received a link from adobe. How long does it take for that to come through. Really looking forward to it.

Passwords are sent once I confirm the ticket (which I have now done, so you should have the email now). But can take overnight sometimes.

We now have 52 people registered, final call guys I will be closing ticket sales from midday tomorrow (to give me to time to set things up).

Don't worry LJT, I was creating the webinar page hence the intermittent audio (but at least we know it works :D)  I have disabled the page for now until 5pm.

But the good news is, I think we're ready to go come 6pm.

Screenshot.jpg

For those trying to login, please don't login as a guest, the system will not let you in. You need to login as a 'member' with the login (your email addy) and password sent to you.

Fabulous, fabulous talk from Prof Adam Radomsky. :clapping: (Recording will be available to OCD-UK members later.)

Good questions from the floor and interesting answers. 

I declare our first OCD-UK webinar to be an all round success. :first:

21 minutes ago, snowbear said:

Fabulous, fabulous talk from Prof Adam Radomsky. :clapping: (Recording will be available to OCD-UK members later.)

I missed it, but looking forward to listening later :-)

14 minutes ago, styx402 said:

An excellent talk by Prof Adam Radomski.  Thank you Ashley for all your hard work in organising it.  Really looking forward to future webinars. :thankyousign:

49 minutes ago, snowbear said:

Yes totally agree :clapping:

Thanks guys.... home now, feel drained but so nice to see such great feedback.  I will reflect more in the morning, but I assume people would welcome we continue and I crack on and plan webinar number two?

Huge thanks to Snowbear for taking all those notes!!!!

Thank you again to everyone who got involved last night, it was fantastic seeing so many people on the pre-webinar chat sharing where they are from, we had two people from Canada, Lottie in France and of course people from Scotland down through England and Wales to Cornwall in the south west.

The questions asked were great too, some really helpful generic questions (rather than individual questions which can be hard to answer).  A few questions didn't get answered with so many being asked, I will try and get Adam to email responses to those later this or next week.

I will update with the date for the next webinar when I know it, Professor Salkovskis has agreed for late April or early May but I just need to pin him down on the date.  Behind the scenes I will work hard to improve the webinar for next time to make it even better. :)

• Ashley unpinned this topic