Hello 

I just want to say to the people who are suffering including myself to never give up as hard as it gets .We'll never know how near we are to success if we do. We could be so near but would never know if we don't keep trying and taking all the fabulous advice we receive on this forum.

I would also like to thank the people who have helped me and apologies for not giving advice or compassion as much as I should. I only really post when I'm in distress as  I sometimes get triggered. Thanks and best wishes.

Guest ashipinharbor
4 hours ago, stopthinking said:

Hello 

I just want to say to the people who are suffering including myself to never give up as hard as it gets .We'll never know how near we are to success if we do. We could be so near but would never know if we don't keep trying and taking all the fabulous advice we receive on this forum.

Good attitude! Positivity is half the battle!

4 hours ago, stopthinking said:

I would also like to thank the people who have helped me and apologies for not giving advice or compassion as much as I should. I only really post when I'm in distress as  I sometimes get triggered. Thanks and best wishes.

Don't feel bad! We're all in different stages of recovery :)