I am so sick of this

Hey guys, I've not been feeling too well lately (physically)  so haven't been on much, I just want to vent a little, I am so sick and tired of anxiety, I definitely have more general anxiety at the moment, I have anxious feelings popping out of nowhere constantly, I've been doing what I have to do, just getting on with things as if it's not there, but it is there and that's what's getting me down! I know anxiety can't physically hurt me but I am so sick of the uncomfortable feelings, I am sick of having to work at getting through the simplest of things, I'm tired and fed up of being an anxious person. I've been trying to have fun, to relax but creeping about in the background are dizziness, heart flutters, butterflies, headaches and stomach upset. It's so hard. I guess I don't need advice, I just felt like posting where people would understand and maybe get some encouragement. Thanks everyone xx

Ditto that. I just feel the same my friend.iv just moved into a lovely flat and anybody else would be so happy. Where as I have just come under attack off my ocd theme and it's like it know to spoil my happiness. Hope it helps knowing your not alone on this.

9 minutes ago, stopthinking said:

Ditto that. I just feel the same my friend.iv just moved into a lovely flat and anybody else would be so happy. Where as I have just come under attack off my ocd theme and it's like it know to spoil my happiness. Hope it helps knowing your not alone on this.

Hi stopthinking, first of all, congrats on the new home!!! Moving is very stressful, in fact I think my house move brought on my relapse last year, so cut yourself some slack in that respect! I am sorry ur feeling so down, it's not nice is it and we definitely don't deserve it. I do feel better k owing I'm not alone but also sad that others are going through it as well. I hope ur being as kind as possible to yourself at the moment.xxx

I had been bad for some time Wonderer but have been gradually improving following the guidance kindly given me by friends in the member's only forum . 

Those physical feelings (anxiety induced) you mention lived with me for 5 months so I truly know how you are feeling. 

Hope you feel better soon :group:

13 minutes ago, taurean said:

I had been bad for some time Wonderer but have been gradually improving following the guidance kindly given me by friends in the member's only forum . 

Those physical feelings (anxiety induced) you mention lived with me for 5 months so I truly know how you are feeling. 

Hope you feel better soon :group:

Hiya! Glad ur doing a bit better now! I am very frustrated now because I think I have my OCD mostly under control and now that it's not the OCD giving me anxiety I am truly fed up of the never ending anxiety feelings. I used to think people were lying or were very much in denial when they would say they didn't know why they were anxious! And now I know, sometimes there's no reason, it feels like my body is against me. I'd say if I got over these symptoms then I'd be very much in OCD recovery. I think I'll have a look on the members area and pick up some tips. I've been reading ur recent ruminating thread, very good! Just not up to giving much input today ? Xx

2 hours ago, Wonderer said:

Hey guys, I've not been feeling too well lately (physically)  so haven't been on much, I just want to vent a little, I am so sick and tired of anxiety, I definitely have more general anxiety at the moment, I have anxious feelings popping out of nowhere constantly, I've been doing what I have to do, just getting on with things as if it's not there, but it is there and that's what's getting me down! I know anxiety can't physically hurt me but I am so sick of the uncomfortable feelings, I am sick of having to work at getting through the simplest of things, I'm tired and fed up of being an anxious person. I've been trying to have fun, to relax but creeping about in the background are dizziness, heart flutters, butterflies, headaches and stomach upset. It's so hard. I guess I don't need advice, I just felt like posting where people would understand and maybe get some encouragement. Thanks everyone xx

HI wonderer 

I'm feeling the same has you right now And I just wanted to say I hope you feel better soon.. your always helping me when I'm down and full of anxity etc and I just wanted you to know I'm always here if you need chat ok :) keep strong and positive...

xx 

2 hours ago, Heidi18 said:

HI wonderer 

I'm feeling the same has you right now And I just wanted to say I hope you feel better soon.. your always helping me when I'm down and full of anxity etc and I just wanted you to know I'm always here if you need chat ok :) keep strong and positive...

xx 

Awww that's very kind of u Heidi! Thanks so much. I'm sorry ur going through it too. I'll try to keep positive and I hope u do too! I'm here also if ever u need a friend. Xx

1 hour ago, Wonderer said:

Awww that's very kind of u Heidi! Thanks so much. I'm sorry ur going through it too. I'll try to keep positive and I hope u do too! I'm here also if ever u need a friend. Xx

That's ok any time.. Thanks means a lot I'm also here if u need friend to x