I can't do this anymore

hi guys 

I really can't do this anymore ? How do you live and carry on with these intrusive thoughts all day long I just can't do it no more I feel such a horrible nasty person I just can't live with these thoughts no more I just can't.. please tell me how you do this?? ocd is gonna kill me if this carrys on I can't live with myslef knowing I'm having such sick thoughts of my family I just can't ?

Sorry I just don't know who to talk to no one understands 

h x

Hi Heidi, u can do it! I've learned to love with my thoughts on the basis of the fact that they're only thoughts, as horrible as they are, I've had intrusive thoughts on and off for 13yrs now and I've never acted on them so I just know that they aren't me! They aren't u either, just a horrible symptom of a terrible disorder. We all understand here!! I hope u feel better soon! X

45 minutes ago, Wonderer said:

Hi Heidi, u can do it! I've learned to love with my thoughts on the basis of the fact that they're only thoughts, as horrible as they are, I've had intrusive thoughts on and off for 13yrs now and I've never acted on them so I just know that they aren't me! They aren't u either, just a horrible symptom of a terrible disorder. We all understand here!! I hope u feel better soon! X

Hi wonderer 

thanks for your message means a lot. I know just having a really bad day and it's really got to me today I've been crying for a few hours it's just so hard when u get a intrusive thought then get one after and after saying do it do it it's scares the s*** out of me because why is my ocd telling me do such horrible stuff it don't make sense and then after it feels like u have done it..i just feel so alone Yeah .. I can't wait for cbt in morning in can't come quick enough.. how u feeling today u feeling better than yesterday? 

Xx

43 minutes ago, Jessie_Loz said:

There just thoughts.  There not u. You have a mental illness... these thoughts are OCD... just jargon ur brain throws at u hun. 

Stay strong and believe me it gets easier.. u have to not give it the attention it wants. Just let it go. Say wow that was a horrible thought... anyway shopping or focus on something else. Remember EVERYONE has intrusive thoughts it's just people with OCD put meaning to it they obsess over it and try fighting the thoughts which doesn't help at all xx

Hi Jessie 

hope your ok.. thanks for your message.. I'm just having a really bad day the intrusive thoughts are driving me :bash: nuts there breaking my heart.. I know there just thoughts I can except that but sometimes it just gets to much because there heart breaking x 

I know it's so hard and horrible, sometimes we need a good cry, I know I did plenty of that yesterday! It's not telling u to do it, ur getting intrusive thoughts that day "do it" they're just fuel to the OCD fire that's already burning in ur brain. Glad u have therapy tomorrow, I look forward to my sessions now too, it's good to get it all out. I'm still very anxious today and a bit miserable but still fighting!  Good luck for tomorrow, hope u feel better xxx

31 minutes ago, Jessie_Loz said:

I know hunni trust me my thoughts revolve are my 2 year old and if I think too much into it I'd be in tears all day but I just say whatever and carry on I know I love my lil man to the moon n back so my thoughts can do one lol xx

Thanks Hun it's just been such a awfull day just felt so alone just needed to let it out x 

23 minutes ago, Wonderer said:

I know it's so hard and horrible, sometimes we need a good cry, I know I did plenty of that yesterday! It's not telling u to do it, ur getting intrusive thoughts that day "do it" they're just fuel to the OCD fire that's already burning in ur brain. Glad u have therapy tomorrow, I look forward to my sessions now too, it's good to get it all out. I'm still very anxious today and a bit miserable but still fighting!  Good luck for tomorrow, hope u feel better xxx

It is that's what I needed a good cry and to get it out... you just hide the pain for long is just builds up.. yeah I look forward to it to.. we all can be miserable together.. it's just sucks but we beat this together.. hope u feel better 2 mow has well Hun.. thanks xxx 

Edited by Heidi18
1 hour ago, Jessie_Loz said:

That's what we are here for hun when u need to vent we have all been there and we will be here to support u. Just remember recovery is possible! Xx

Thanks Hun.. will do x