POCD Theme very worried nieghbours seem out to get me

Guest David green

Guest David green

That didnt seem like it went well with the police they made me feel guilty

I dont know how im going to carry on the neighbors underneath keep talking about me

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David green
3 hours ago, PhilM said:

A CPN increased your medication? I didn't think they had the authority.

He said he had spoke to a dr

Was your GP helpful when you spoke to them?

For the time being you might need to make a pledge with yourself not to have anything to do with your neighbours or get the police involved again....I think your plan to go over to your mum's over the weekend's a good one, it will give you a bit of a breather and break from your environment and hopefully help with some of the anxiety.

Would it also be worth trying to get hold of your CPN and have a word with him today, explain how badly you're feeling and how you felt you needed to get the police involved to help? I really think he should be doing a bit more for you than he is, if I'm being completely honest.

Guest David green

The GP seemed nice i told her about calling the police she said well ill have to wait and see what the neighbors said to them.

Yeah staying round my mothers does seem very helpful and gets me away from it as they keep on an on.I go to escape in my bedroom i here it there then there at it in my living room theres no escape.I just cant beleave whats happening in my life first it was the health assessment then this is just the worst thing that could happen.

CPN has been helpful but i just havent been able to get hold of him even though he said call him if i need to.I also think that CPN should be doing more he and the doctor are now getting back to me around tuesday.I hope there not admitting me to hospital.

Yeah i agree best i leave them neighbors alone its just got to me on the fourth day

David 

If you have legal expenses insurance under a household insurance policy, why not call your insurer to see if the policy might cover you for this situation? Or you might gain some useful advice from them. 

Guest David green
19 minutes ago, taurean said:

David 

If you have legal expenses insurance under a household insurance policy, why not call your insurer to see if the policy might cover you for this situation? Or you might gain some useful advice from them. 

Hi no i dont have any insurance on the flat ive shouted yesterday i dont know what to expect now.Soon as i woke up i could here them below me then i went for the phone and called the police.The police said they cant really do anything about it 

It's an extraordinary thing though David. One would think they would have other things to do than harangue you. 

Sorry things are this way for you. Maybe they will tire of this barrage. 

Guest David green
33 minutes ago, taurean said:

It's an extraordinary thing though David. One would think they would have other things to do than harangue you. 

Sorry things are this way for you. Maybe they will tire of this barrage. 

Thanks for your words

I hope there will b an end to it

Guest David green

Round my mothers i can faintly here the neighbor upstairs also talking about me this is really feeling scary now.My mother doesnt get on with that neighbor.

Im not imagined it but its frightening the life out of me now

15 minutes ago, David green said:

Round my mothers i can faintly here the neighbor upstairs also talking about me this is really feeling scary now.My mother doesnt get on with that neighbor.

Im not imagined it but its frightening the life out of me now

David, I'm sorry ur having such a hard time, I think u really need to speak to the mental health team, I have a feeling that u are hearing things, it's very unlikely that the neighbours at yours and your mums are talking about you, this seems like extreme paranoia, have u asked ur mum if she can hear it too? I think it's important that someone else have a listen at ur mums and ur house to give u a bit of clarity on this issue.xx

Guest David green
7 minutes ago, Jessie_Loz said:

Hi David

I hope this doesn't sound like an odd question does your mum hear the neighbour too? It seems strange how your neighbours and your mum's neighbours are both talking about you. Do you think it could be paranoia making it seem like your neighbours are taking about you? I don't know much about it but I hope you feel better soon

Jess

Xx

Jess and wonderer my mother wouldnt be able to hear it as her hearing isnt to good theres no one else i could ask only maybe that CPN but i dont know how long hes dealing with me as im not really under him im only under my doctors.I can honestly say im very scared x

2 minutes ago, David green said:

Jess and wonderer my mother wouldnt be able to hear it as her hearing isnt to good theres no one else i could ask only maybe that CPN but i dont know how long hes dealing with me as im not really under him im only under my doctors.I can honestly say im very scared x

I'm sure u are very afraid, it doesn't sound very pleasant to be going through what u are at the moment, did the police have a listen this morning? Did they go and speak to ur neighbours? If so what did they say? Xx

Guest David green
10 minutes ago, Wonderer said:

I'm sure u are very afraid, it doesn't sound very pleasant to be going through what u are at the moment, did the police have a listen this morning? Did they go and speak to ur neighbours? If so what did they say? Xx

I did call the police an hour after but they couldnt tell me weather they see the neighbor or not and i didnt ask if they could here anything.I forget exactly what they said when i rang them again to ask but i think they need to write up something.

Ah right, personally David I wouldn't call the police anymore until u get ur mental health looked at properly, u could potentially upset ur neighbours who may not be talking about u at all, I hope that doesn't sound like i'm belittling ur situation, I certainly am not as I know this feels 100% real to u right now, but u must try to figure out with the help of ur CPN as to wether or not they are actually talking about u or not. Try to relax as much as u can at ur mums and I hope u feel better soon xx

David, I think there's something else going on here other than OCD. It just doesn't make sense that your neighbors are constantly talking about you and now a neighbor's of your mom is doing the same thing. I know it's scary but you really need to impress upon your doctor and maybe your CPN that you are hearing people talking when they may not be. Hopefully you get assessed quickly and they can get working on this.

Guest David green

That does sound scary

I think by the cpn increasing the sulpiride that i already take maybe that will stop what im hearing.I did shout at my neighbors from my bedroom whcih i shouldnt of done i just had enough of it.Ive been under so much stress and just when the stress started making my condition worse its all started with the neighbors.What your saying is making sense if it is i feel terrible for shouting at the neighbors.

David don't feel bad, it feels real to u and u reacted as if it is real, just be mindful of ur response ro hearing these things until u get a better idea of what's going on, if this is all in ur mind then u can work with it and if it's really happening well then it needs to be dealt with, just hold off on responding to the emotions it's bringing up until u have had a thorough assessment of ur mental state! We are here in the mean time when u need to talk xxx

Edited by Wonderer

It sounds scary for you, what struck me is when you said they were up talking about you until 4.30am one night I think you said? And it does sound like it would be fairly unlikely that they would spend so many hours doing that and not even sleeping because they're talking about you. I hope you will be able to get some help with this.

Guest David green
12 hours ago, Wonderer said:

David don't feel bad, it feels real to u and u reacted as if it is real, just be mindful of ur response ro hearing these things until u get a better idea of what's going on, if this is all in ur mind then u can work with it and if it's really happening well then it needs to be dealt with, just hold off on responding to the emotions it's bringing up until u have had a thorough assessment of ur mental state! We are here in the mean time when u need to talk xxx

Thanks i do hope its in my head this might b the third day of an increase in the sulpiride im taking.I went to sleep not to bad at 11pm i was up at around 4am then back to sleep then i must of been up 3 - 4 times shouting.I felt for my mum as i woke her up it was that bad.x

Guest David green
12 hours ago, kaheath80 said:

It sounds scary for you, what struck me is when you said they were up talking about you until 4.30am one night I think you said? And it does sound like it would be fairly unlikely that they would spend so many hours doing that and not even sleeping because they're talking about you. I hope you will be able to get some help with this.

I thought the same im like why are they doing this to me i go to my bedroom to get away from it and i can here it then back in my living room and can still here it.I read because my anxiety is so high so is my hearing senses.

I got one number who are called slum its a number i can ring over the weekend that a cpn gave to me i havent tried it yet its 0800 731 2864

got one number who are called slum its a number i can ring over the weekend that a cpn gave to me i havent tried it yet its 0800 731 2864

I'd give them a call. I've taken a look at their website, it looks like a great service and they're available 24 hours a day to have a chat with...so if in the middle of the night you're really worried they'd be there to help you.

Guest David green
49 minutes ago, Hal said:

Thanks yeah it does sound good i had a quick look at the website

I went back to my flat today to clean myself up i did feel very strange in my flat but im going to have to get used to it.All this worry ive been through has had an affect on me.I just spoke to the councelor that i see a few years ago she was trying to put me straight i just hate what im hearing.I hope this increase                  in the sulpride med helps.

I'd give them a call. I've taken a look at their website, it looks like a great service and they're available 24 hours a day to have a chat with...so if in the middle of the night you're really worried they'd be there to help you.

Guest David green
1 hour ago, Wonderer said:

I hope today's a better day for u David! Give that number a call if u need to talk, it's good to have someone listen when times are hard xx

Cheers if im in a mess ill have to x