I can't work out OCD v reality

Basically I'm in massive state of confusion. Yes I have OCD which at times causes me to excessively clean the bathroom to the point I clean it with the shower very intensely including the on off fawcett on bath taps etc. Now there is some ( I think it's called filler ) that sits between wall and bath sides but it's forever coming away it gets mouldy and needs replacing frequently. My partner constantly tells me off for showering the bathroom because off all the water which at times runs down the walls in the room downstairs when the filler wasn't on properly. Anyway I keep thinking that water may have gone on to the electrical wires in the room downstairs since I've been doing this eractic cleaning.  Do I get an electrician to check and check the circuit breaker working or am I letting my anxiety do my thinking. I really don't know? There is currently a water mark on the ceiling of the room downstairs which may have been there a while but of course is evidence water has leaked through st some point? 

Edited by Ashley
Removed Trigger Warning - Can not be used on these forums

You've got to start recognizing when OCD is rearing its ugly head. You've been through this so many times, you need to start comparing what's bothering you today to what happened in the past and seeing the connections. Are you telling us the above and asking us questions out of anxiety? Do you feel quite anxious about this? Are you being hyperresponsible, thinking your actions will have a negative impact on others (that's one of your common themes). What do people around you tell you that you should be doing?