Ok, not talked here for some time. Life has been meh since the last time but currently i am suffering. I hate competitions, I have been obsessing over the same sports team for some time and I cant stand it if they lose. I feel sick, I cant cope, I cry and honestly it has the chance to ruin my day and even my week to the point I fall to deep lows. I'm crying as I write this at the thought of it. I've been told that I most likely have some form of autism too and going through that process but I feel this involves some bad obsession. I shake, my head hurts. I've tried on my own to ignore this, but I am forced now to not watch the team because I just cant cope. I also lash out at my family when I really wished I didnt. I need help. I need a new brain. 

Hiya sorry you're having a difficult time.

Is the obsession about the sports team OCD or just a normal passion for a favourite team?  I am not sure if what you describe is OCD because you don't describe any compulsions.

Oh wow, when I read the first few lines of ur post I was wondering if u might have autism, my autistic son is the same and it can really get in the way of fun times like bowling or mini golf, we went today and he was in such a state when he was "losing" u poor thing, I know it's rough but I'm sure some therapy could help with this, are u having any? Xx