Really bad 2 days

These groinal responses are just horrible. I cant go half an hour without one. Am really on edge now i just cant morally accept them. I cant live with them anymore i just want them to stop. 

I tried to ignore but they still appear. So they will probably always be there. And i couldnt live the rest of my life like this. I just want them away. I would do anything

Edited by GG150

What you've been told in the past is the only way for you to make them go away or at least slow down. I guarantee you are giving the sensations meaning and you are ruminating on them. I mean, if you couldn't care less about the sensations, they wouldn't bother you, they'd start to slow down, you'd notice them less and everything would be great.

You have to morally accept them. Doing otherwise is reacting to the sensations, setting things up for them to come back strong in the future. You have to wrap your head around the fact that the sensations are meaningless. They mean absolutely nothing. They do not speak to who you are as a person and there is no moral dilemma by you having them. You must accept that they exist and stop fighting against them.

Why use an OCD forum for reassurance? It sounds like you're still fishing for it. One could go one about how you've programmed yourself etc. Let the thoughts come (you can't stop them anyway). And if there's a groinal response - so what? Caring - or attributing importance to them will just keep them coming. They are irrelevant.    

PS, I know it might sound glib, and it's easy to give advice (though isn't advice and support what we're here for?). Try, if you can to even up the ante, when the triggers and obsessions come, try to welcome them as an opportunity to practice your skills at not performing a compulsion. If you can do to, it'll sabotage the OCD, the disorder wants you to run from it. And by running, you make those OCD grooves all the more entrenched. The opposite? you re-program the brain.     

Yes, it should, If you can pull it off, but it won't be overnight. Try to look at it like this - at the moment you're running away from your obsessions - ruminating, focusing on the groinal resonse etc. - and your OCD is the worse for it. If you want to beat OCD you have to be counter-intuitive. 

13 hours ago, GG150 said:

Why do they happen though really?, everytime i think a bad thought it happens so obv its connected

We've been over this before. In the beginning they happened by accident. You made the connection between sensations and thoughts and you went on, inadvertently, to train yourself to have the sensations when you have sexual intrusive thoughts. The only way forward for you is to stop giving the sensations meaning and stop paying attention to them.

But whats the difference between a real one and a ocd one?.. because it seems the same and its normally a sexual thought that causes a sexual response. I just cant morally deal with this anymore. Am trying so hard but its still there strong as ever. 

I've told you what to do. You keep saying you can't morally accept these. That's because you haven't accepted the fact that these sensations are a part of OCD and not an indication of your liking the intrusive thoughts.