Physical or mental anxiety, I'm not sure.

Hey guys, so I've been struggling for quite a while with physical symptoms of anxiety, a lot of dizziness and I'm really off balance a lot of the time, my therapist has ordered physical tests to rule out certain conditions, the thing is, I'm not feeling great and can't walk very far without feeling like I need to sit down, I keep pushing through as though it's just anxiety but on the other hand I don't know if I should rest up a bit because i'm not sure if it's actually physical yet?! I've been doing everything I should be doing in terms of my anxiety so these symptoms are bugging me! I do have some underlying health issues, although these symptoms are fairly new as I've had these other illnesses for a few years now. On one hand I don't want to rest up in case it's just anxiety and on the other hand I do because I'm afraid I'm pushing myself too much physically if there's something else going on!xx

Thanks girlies ?❤️?Truth be told I've had a horrible day today, I felt like I was going to pass out twice and had a cry to my Mr becaus I'm feeling really useless at the minute, I keep having to lay down and feel as though I'm not able to do as much as I'd like around the house and with the kids. It's a horrible feeling. I will be sure to let yas know the outcome, although I could be waiting a couple of weeks in the results xxx

Hey, I woke up so dizzy and off balance today that I was crashing into walls in the house as I tried to go and get the kids up, I went to the doctors and during a physical check she found I had a heart rate of 126 although I wasn't feeling palpitations, a trip to the A&E and an ECG and chest X-ray later they think I have tachycardia caused by some medication I have to take until Saturday. Once the course is over if the symptoms persist I have to have a 24hr ECG done. Taking it easy from now until the weekend is over :) xx