Happy Mother's Day!

To all those mums who struggle everyday to hold it together and keep themselves above water while still being an awesome mummy! Now that's worth a celebration! OCD mummy's, we are amazing! Hope u all have a lovely day today xxx

I echo the sentiment above, but also big ((hugs)) to the women whose OCD meant they have been unable to become mums and have children / family.  Big ((Hugs)) to all women struggling with OCD.

:hug:

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

I echo the sentiment above, but also big ((hugs)) to the women whose OCD meant they have been unable to become mums and have children / family.  Big ((Hugs)) to all women struggling with OCD.

:hug:

Absolutely Ashley!xx

2 hours ago, OceanDweller said:

And to the adult children whose mothers' absence doubtless contributed to their mental health difficulties. You too are a wonder. ?

? xx

5 hours ago, OceanDweller said:

And to the adult children whose mothers' absence doubtless contributed to their mental health difficulties.

Not sure I buy into that theory, but hey we all deserve a hug :)

Hi Ashley

Many factors impact upon our wellbeing of course, hence 'contributed to', not 'caused'. My point is that Mother's Day isn't such a joyous occasion for those whose mother wasn't 'wonderful', loving', or any other adjective one might find printed upon a Mother's Day card.

And yes, we all deserve a hug. ?