HIV worry and obsession - taking over my life

I've posted before - I'm sorry but my worries have gone to another level. 

Carrying on from my last post I am now convinced that I have contracted HIV from the incident on Friday. Even though I can't be sure an assault/rape even took place. Why can't I rationalise my thoughts? The door 

Im constantly having panic attacks. I really need help. I feel better for a minute and then the worries creep in and it feels like I'm falling down a hole. Can somebody help me? I don't want reassurance, I just want to feel like me again. 

If you do not shy away from the work involved, CBT will equip you with coping strategies to help you accept the distressing thoughts as hocum and view your fears from a more reasoned perspective. At the heart of recovery is choosing not to buy into the lies that your OCD is spinning. CBT will enable you to hone this skill, but it has to begin with a willingness to interpret the thoughts as the creation of your OCD, (in other words, utter nonsense), and nothing more.

What you do is nothing. No more compulsions. No ruminating, no Googling, no researching hiv, no reassurance seeking, no tests, no talk with your doctor. You treat it as silly OCD nonsense and you get on with your life.