Feeling proud

Guest Kieran123

Guest Kieran123

Just sitting on the bus, thinking to myself... I'm proud of my progress since my OCD first flared up an was at its worst, im proud that I've learned how to try an ease the anxiety and different ways to manage it. It may not seem like much to others but I've learnt to understand that others have a lot going on in there own heads but don't show it or reach out for help. Even though I have my moments we're my anxiety flares up and I come to the forum for help it's good to know I'm feeling better and gradually getting back to my old self. Positivity is key

Edited by Kieran123
1 hour ago, Kieran123 said:

Just sitting on the bus, thinking to myself... I'm proud of my progress since my OCD first flared up an was at its worst, im proud that I've learned how to try an ease the anxiety and different ways to manage it. It may not seem like much to others but I've learnt to understand that others have a lot going on in there own heads but don't show it or reach out for help. Even though I have my moments we're my anxiety flares up and I come to the forum for help it's good to know I'm feeling better and gradually getting back to my old self. Positivity is key

Keep up the good work pal. ?