After a panic attack.

Hey guys, I had a massive panic attack this morning, I literally woke up with a pounding heart which lasted over an hour, my heart was beating extremely fast and I felt weird. After my heart calmed down I began to feel really sleepy, like I could hardly keep my eyes open and also I felt extremely hungry! Is this normal after a panic attack? I've never felt like that before after one? I'm trying not to allow this big attack interfere with my regular day but I am afraid of it happening again so I've been kind to myself today,xx

15 minutes ago, Wonderer said:

Hey guys, I had a massive panic attack this morning, I literally woke up with a pounding heart which lasted over an hour, my heart was beating extremely fast and I felt weird. After my heart calmed down I began to feel really sleepy, like I could hardly keep my eyes open and also I felt extremely hungry! Is this normal after a panic attack? I've never felt like that before after one? I'm trying not to allow this big attack interfere with my regular day but I am afraid of it happening again so I've been kind to myself today,xx

Hi again Wonderer. Panic takes a considerable toll on the body and mind. I often feel tired and hungry following a surge of anxiety (and sometimes horny - but I guess I'm just excited not to panicking anymore!).

1 hour ago, OceanDweller said:

Hi again Wonderer. Panic takes a considerable toll on the body and mind. I often feel tired and hungry following a surge of anxiety (and sometimes horny - but I guess I'm just excited not to panicking anymore!).

Ah thanks ocean dweller! Ha if only I was horny after lol, that would be at least something to look forward too ??