Hi everyone. 

I've been having a hard time dealing with intrusive thoughts and faulse memory's on a sexual nature. I don't no what's real anymore. I got a thought a few weeks ago about some underwear on a drying rack. And they weren't my girlfriends. I got worried that I had picked them up and looked at them. And then it went from that to me taking them up to my girlfriends room and pleasuring my self over them. I have been sick to the stomach with this the past few weeks and I have gone really bad in the last 24 hours. Sometimes I think I've gone into my girlfriends friends room and got her underwear but I don't have a memory of doing it only me imagining doing it. I no I have been in her room with my girlfriend before cause we were looking for something and I opened up this girls pants draw when my girlfriend was there. But nothing weird I closed it straight away. But this has all gone from one thing to something huge. I feel guilty if I have done what I fear. I really need help nothings working for me at the moment. This fear has started in the last few weeks and if it happend it would have been a year ago but I have never worried about it before 

please I need some help I'm freaking out. Thankyou 

Edited by Ocdfree419
7 hours ago, Ocdfree419 said:

Hi everyone. 

I've been having a hard time dealing with intrusive thoughts and faulse memory's on a sexual nature. I don't no what's real anymore. I got a thought a few weeks ago about some underwear on a drying rack. And they weren't my girlfriends. I got worried that I had picked them up and looked at them. And then it went from that to me taking them up to my girlfriends room and pleasuring my self over them. I have been sick to the stomach with this the past few weeks and I have gone really bad in the last 24 hours. Sometimes I think I've gone into my girlfriends friends room and got her underwear but I don't have a memory of doing it only me imagining doing it. I no I have been in her room with my girlfriend before cause we were looking for something and I opened up this girls pants draw when my girlfriend was there. But nothing weird I closed it straight away. But this has all gone from one thing to something huge. I feel guilty if I have done what I fear. I really need help nothings working for me at the moment. This fear has started in the last few weeks and if it happend it would have been a year ago but I have never worried about it before 

please I need some help I'm freaking out. Thankyou 

Let me get this straight, are you worried you might've cheated on your girlfriend and not remembered it?

3 minutes ago, Ocdfree419 said:

I'm just sick of thinking this  if I had done this surely I wouldn't question it  

Is that you seeking reassurance?   As I have just types to someone else, we could answer your question but It wont help you.  It may take longer, it may take time but if you want to overcome this condition you need to understand how it works, and that may mean reading books about OCD, understand it. If you understand it then you will be able to answer that question yourself, which is that OCD will convince us we shot JFK if we let it!

Hi guys. 

I'm still doing really bad. I keep thinking about it and I keep convincing my self that I have done this. I've been thinking back and even to little detailed things around that time to do with the situation and I don't no wether ive made them up or they are true. I don't no if I have done this. I have no memory of actually doing this but I can think of things which feel 100% real like the girl walking upstairs and me thinking something but how do I no if that's real. I don't no what to do I'm so bad at the moment. I've got to do my final bit of coursework for uni and I can't do it cause I'm so stuck in this. I need some help please I am really struggerling. I keep thinking if I can remember some stuff then why can't I remember me doing it. But if I can remember other details like thoughts in my head which may or may not be true then the whole thing could e true. I really need some help please 

1 hour ago, Ocdfree419 said:

I keep thinking about it and I keep convincing my self that I have done this. I've been thinking back and even to little detailed things around that time to do with the situation

This is your problem in a nutshell, Ocdfree.

Stop thinking about it, stop thinking back over the details. Stop trying to convince yourself one way or the other. 

Accept that you don't know for certain, that you'll never have certainty and that it's not important anyway. Then set it aside and get on with the uni coursework you need to do. If the doubts and thoughts return while you're studying, remind yourself this issue you've been ruminating over is not important, set it aside again and go back to your work. 

As long as you keep treating it as important the desire for answers is going to plague you.

Is something like this even important though. Would it class as cheating or is it a thing that boys do. I have no memory of doing it but thoughts from the time make me think I could of done. But then I think if I can remember some thoughts then I would remember doing it.  Thankyou i just can't concentrate at the moment with this