Hi guys sorry I haven't been on im in a bad place right now and need your help

1 minute ago, Snowdog said:

Hi everyone thanks for your replys..means  a lot.. 

I'm just sat in doctors now I'm in tears I can't stop crying when I awake or I'm in a really mad mood and I feel agahited for no reason and I don't know what to do anything just want to hide in bed so I feel so bad I'm actually so scared right now I've only felt like once before and it's was the darkest moths of my life I just can't go back there it's so hard to get out of..

i can't think of any thing jess I just have headaches all the time.. I'm really stressed about finding a new house there's that but nothing else...

is there any tips guys I could do to.. to get out of this 

x

Hi Heidi. This isn't revelatory, but when I'm depressed it's critical that I maintain my routine. That means seeing my friends, eating well, meditating, and strolling in the sunshine. As I'm sure you're aware, these are the times to dig in and retain as much normality as possible. Oh, and talking. Expressing how we're feeling is our most potent weapon when feeling unwell.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many or us have been in that position - I was there earlier this year - but I with help from here got back out of it. 

Stress and anxiety cause us to feel ill and then depression kicks in as a consequence. You are scared too which is no doubt adding to the distress and maintains a vicious circle of distress.

When I broke the looping thoughts, the anxiety eased, the headaches eased I started to feel better and the depression eased away . 

20 minutes ago, Snowdog said:

I'm really stressed about finding a new house there's that but nothing else...

Perhaps we can help with that issue and why it is stressing you? 

Hi snow it's saddens me to hear your feeling so depressed, but the worse thing you can do is hide yourself away and go to bed :( in the long run it will make you feel even worse. 

Both OceanDweller and Roy have given you some great advice, it also helps me if i can maintain a good healthy diet and plenty of rest in between my daily routines and also plenty of early nights tends to help also. 

Thinking of you 

lost xx

4 minutes ago, lostinme said:

but the worse thing you can do is hide yourself away and go to bed :( in the long run it will make you feel even worse.

That is so. I was doing that when I was bad but Caramoole got me out of it  for exactly the reason lost states. 

Try and achieve something each day, something you can feel proud of. It will give you a lift and show you that you can. 

Then aim to extend that, with perhaps a little reward from the fridge or freezer! 

Edited by taurean
4 hours ago, OceanDweller said:

Hi Heidi. This isn't revelatory, but when I'm depressed it's critical that I maintain my routine. That means seeing my friends, eating well, meditating, and strolling in the sunshine. As I'm sure you're aware, these are the times to dig in and retain as much normality as possible. Oh, and talking. Expressing how we're feeling is our most potent weapon when feeling unwell.

25 minutes ago, lostinme said:

Thinking of you snow ❄️ xx

Evening everyone

i hope your ok.. thanks for your replys your really helping me thanks so much...

so I went to doctors and told her how i felt and felt so much better after I let it all out ... and she said becuase I've been doing so well lately the last two months and I hit a blip he depressed me so much because I was on a road to recovery with my private cbt and I stop it becuase I can't afford it and becuase I've hit a bad patch it's upsetting me that I gone back wards and I'm blaming myself I've done something wrong.. but I have good news my nhs cbt starts next Monday at last I've only waited four years for it.. 

i think looking for my perfect house has stress me becuase I can't find the right one and people viewing my house stressed me  becuase I worry what they think etc and obv becuase the nature of my ocd to.. 

i feel a bit better than before the doctors becuase I let it all out speaking to her and ive done what you guys have mentioned I've done that this evening kept my routine going has much has I don't want to I made myslef get out of bed cook this evening even know my ocd was so bad in the kitchen and I also took my dog on a long walk and now I'm going to bed has timed and will put my alarm on and get stright  up in the morning and I will go gym I will make myslef do this..

i hope your all having a good evening  xx

Tonight I feel proud for ... actually getting out of bed and takinh my dog for a walk :clapping: but I didn't have any treats Roy I'm trying to eat more healthy.. I'm going to treat myself to a nice hoilday soon I think xx 

Oh bless you snow ❄️ so glad your feeling a little better this evening and trying to get yourself into a more positive place :yes:

You should be really proud of yourself, by turning things around and doing things even if you don't really feel like it, but in the long run this will make you feel better :yes:

Hope you manage a good nights sleep and tomorrow's a better day for you, we are cheering you on snow ❄️ :cheer: we are here for you :)

lost xx

10 minutes ago, Snowdog said:

Evening everyone

i hope your ok.. thanks for your replys your really helping me thanks so much...

so I went to doctors and told her how i felt and felt so much better after I let it all out ... and she said becuase I've been doing so well lately the last two months and I hit a blip he depressed me so much because I was on a road to recovery with my private cbt and I stop it becuase I can't afford it and becuase I've hit a bad patch it's upsetting me that I gone back wards and I'm blaming myself I've done something wrong.. but I have good news my nhs cbt starts next Monday at last I've only waited four years for it.. 

i think looking for my perfect house has stress me becuase I can't find the right one and people viewing my house stressed me  becuase I worry what they think etc and obv becuase the nature of my ocd to.. 

i feel a bit better than before the doctors becuase I let it all out speaking to her and ive done what you guys have mentioned I've done that this evening kept my routine going has much has I don't want to I made myslef get out of bed cook this evening even know my ocd was so bad in the kitchen and I also took my dog on a long walk and now I'm going to bed has timed and will put my alarm on and get stright  up in the morning and I will go gym I will make myslef do this..

i hope your all having a good evening  xx

Whilst remaining as far away from patronising as can be, I'm very proud of you this evening Heidi. X

2 minutes ago, lostinme said:

Oh bless you snow ❄️ so glad your feeling a little better this evening and trying to get yourself into a more positive place :yes:

You should be really proud of yourself, by turning things around and doing things even if you don't really feel like it, but in the long run this will make you feel better :yes:

Hope you manage a good nights sleep and tomorrow's a better day for you, we are cheering you on snow ❄️ :cheer: we are here for you :)

lost xx

2 minutes ago, OceanDweller said:

Whilst remaining as far away from patronising as can be, I'm very proud of you this evening Heidi. X

Thanks lost and oceandweller that means so much to me.. all you have been great to me thanks so much for making me feel a little bit stronger this evening :group: x

I was hoping for this result from seeing the doctor - glad you felt able to open up to her, and have gained some release. 

That's understood re the treats, but going out for a walk with the dog was hopefully pleasurable. 

Sleep well and see what you can achieve tomorrow :):flowers2::king:

Roy x

3 minutes ago, Snowdog said:

Thanks lost and oceandweller that means so much to me.. all you have been great to me thanks so much for making me feel a little bit stronger this evening :group: x

You're welcome. I, for one, will be here tomorrow. And the next day. And... Currently I'm strong like bull(!), but I'm sure a day will dawn when I'm feeling a good deal more vulnerable. And I just know you'll be the strong one offering invaluable support.

Just now, OceanDweller said:

You're welcome. I, for one, will be here tomorrow. And the next day. And... Currently I'm strong like bull(!), but I'm sure a day will dawn when I'm feeling a good deal more vulnerable. And I just know you'll be the strong one offering invaluable support.

Aw thanks ocean I hope so... will always be here to if you need any help to.. x

It's good that we are there for each other, understand and can offer some advice. 

I have received so much from here and the charity, and yes I feel sure Heidi will help us too when she feels better. 

1 minute ago, taurean said:

It's good that we are there for each other, understand and can offer some advice. 

I have received so much from here and the charity, and yes I feel sure Heidi will help us too when she feels better. 

Is it isn't Roy.. it's so good we can help each other :group:

i hope so 

snow x

4 minutes ago, taurean said:

Like lost I will be happy when the :comptech: and the :fool: are back on-stream. 

O my Roy I was just like this :comptech: when I saw that message :) u do make :a1_cheesygrin: x

14 minutes ago, taurean said:

I was hoping for this result from seeing the doctor - glad you felt able to open up to her, and have gained some release. 

That's understood re the treats, but going out for a walk with the dog was hopefully pleasurable. 

Sleep well and see what you can achieve tomorrow :):flowers2::king:

Roy x

Yeah she really is a good doc..but only saw her on the of chance becuase my phycristist is on hoilday.. but she helped.. she not alarmed by intrusive thoughts which is good..thanks you sleep well to.. and see what tommmrow to xx night xx :flowers2: xx

Hiya doll, glad u had a positive trip to the doctors today! I'm so proud of u for taking the dog out and carrying on regardless, I KNOW ur going to be ok, u are so strong even if u don't feel it right now! Onwards and upwards!xxx

Hoping for better for you today my friend. 

House sales and purchases are very stressful, as I well know, and stress is a well-known trigger for OCD. 

Therefore looking to ease stress, maybe reframe things and seek to turn the pressure and anxiety down, will reduce the stress, and help handle the OCD. 

Thinking of you. :flowers2:

Roy :king:

Edited by taurean