All the best for the weekend OceanDweller, you have been a great support for many of us on this forum, including me and it's been very much appreciated. Hope we can return the favour. Good luck.

Avo 

15 minutes ago, St Mike said:

Very true, we are all human after all.

Whatever the outcome on Sunday, always remember how far you have come, that itself is worthy of respect.

All the Best!!!

St Mike

Thank you St Mike. It has been a truly incredible journey.

I can't wait to see what happens next...

10 minutes ago, Avo said:

All the best for the weekend OceanDweller, you have been a great support for many of us on this forum, including me and it's been very much appreciated. Hope we can return the favour. Good luck.

Avo 

Thank you Avo. Just having the support of folk like yourself returns any favours ten-fold. Good on you.

I am willing you to "sail":boat: through this OceanDweller :)

And I echo what Avo says - it's great to return the favour, you are so willing to understand and help others. 

So hopefully you will be calm and confident and "surf" :surfing: over any troublesome undercurrents. 

There is a great guided meditation from Jon Kabat-Zinn called the mountain meditation. 

You can find free MP3 downloads on the Internet. 

I have one on the phone's mysicplayer - it's great to play when facing anything stressful. 

Edited by taurean
9 hours ago, taurean said:

I am willing you to "sail":boat: through this OceanDweller :)

And I echo what Avo says - it's great to return the favour, you are so willing to understand and help others. 

So hopefully you will be calm and confident and "surf" :surfing: over any troublesome undercurrents. 

There is a great guided meditation from Jon Kabat-Zinn called the mountain meditation. 

You can find free MP3 downloads on the Internet. 

I have one on the phone's mysicplayer - it's great to play when facing anything stressful. 

Bless you Roy. Thank you so much for your kind support. And the Oceanic references are a happy distraction!