I honestly do think I'm having a relapse. I don't want to do anything, I'm exhausted, I feel sick (have a headache) everytime I get a new thought it stresses me out, I don't want to tell my loved ones that I'm having Harm thoughts again as I don't want to scare or upset them, my heads just all over the place. I can't think straight I'm just lying in bed feeling horrible.

I feel like having these new harm thoughts has took a huge toll on me as I've looked to seek reassurance and I haven't found anything similar to the thoughts that I'm having, like can ocd literally be about anything? Like can the disease latch onto anything even if it doesn't make sense an lead us to believe and doubt ourselves? 

I've referred myself back to therapy but as I know there is a waiting list so hopefully I will be seen soon

Edited by Kieran123

The questions you asked in your post above are you seeking reassurance. You have posted on several threads, asking if OCD can be about anything. You're asking for reassurance. It's a compulsion and getting the answer is not going to satisfy you for long.

Take a look at how you respond to the intrusive thoughts.  There's your compulsions and that's what needs to change.

1 minute ago, PolarBear said:

The questions you asked in your post above are you seeking reassurance. You have posted on several threads, asking if OCD can be about anything. You're asking for reassurance. It's a compulsion and getting the answer is not going to satisfy you for long.

Take a look at how you respond to the intrusive thoughts.  There's your compulsions and that's what needs to change.

I just feel asif I need to know if this certain thought is ocd