Im a bad person again and again etc

Somehow i just dont seem able to shake off the idea that im a bad person, ive done some things in the past that i really regret, actually i did alot of things i regret. But most of the things i did which i regret happened before my ocd manifested itself, and so back in he days i could care less if i did something 'bad'. 

Right now im being pestered by somrthing stupid i did 4-5 yrs ago. When i had mh cat parked and tried getting of the parking lot i scratched another car, i panicked and drove away. 

Now i feel like i want to make things right, but its impossible to find back the car i accidentally scratched with my own car at that time, i knoelw it sucks when it happens to you because before it that happened my car had been hit without anyone leaving a note, atleast i think my car was hit since it suddenly haf damage on the rear bumper and im almost sure i never hit anything at the time. 

This subject came to my mind because people at work started talking about if they ever had any accidents or damaged anything. 

Well all I can say is there isn't really anything you can do about this as it happened such a long time ago and the chances of you finding the car/driver seem remote so ruminating about it isn't going to help.

You've learnt something important though - being more considerate and if it happens again you'll leave a note I'm sure.