Hi all, just a quick post about my current situation. I've recently started my new job and have been there for exactly a week from today. Things have been running smooth and my intrusive thoughts haven't been too bad however today I found quite stressful. The workplace got busy and one of the coworkers let's say "head chef" in the kitchen who is above me was being quite irritating and hard work to deal with at times, like he was trying to test my patience and making remarks from time to time trying to be funny. I've found that in my other job I've worked with similar people who have really irritated me and it's been on my mind say when I've went home after a shift and I've overthought everything. Sometimes I might be sensitive to things and take things the wrong way and working in a kitchen environment is quite full on at times as it requires being bossed around and being told what to do so I feel like at times I'm being patronised. I just seen a rise in my anxiety today and I started overthinking everything like jumping to conclusions and stuff, I hate getting stressed over work as I sometimes see an increase in inturisve thoughts, was just wondering if this is common in OCD? 

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Certain things definitely cause my OCD symptoms to worsen, stress definitely does for me too, so I can totally relate.  I'm new to learning about OCD, so I don't know how common it is, but it's definatley a trigger for me. I'm finding practising mindfulness is starting to help me, I've only just started it, but it's given me a lot of hope. Have you tried it? It would be helpful in a stressful work environment.