I'm really sorry to be taking up another thread in here, but I cannot get myself under control and I need some guidance.

I have been working with an online therapist/counsellor (it says therapist, but her bio says counsellor) and I have been telling her about all the 'what if' thoughts I have been having. She has come back to say 'you know the answer to these questions, even if you don't like the answer'. 

This has sent me into a panic, as I've started to think 'what if I do know the answers and I just don't like them'.

Please help - I'm sorry to be asking for help, but I don't have anyone I can talk to right now.

She's probably at least partly right. Your feelings are being masked by OCD and anxiety. It's like someone with sexual orientation obsessions who says they can't tell what their sexual orientation is. Yeah, they know, but OCD has them so wound up they can't see the forest for the trees.

That does not make every thought true.

Thank you both. Polar Bear, I think you may be right, and this is probably why I shouldn't consider typed therapy - it is so easy to interpret people's words to the tune of your anxious thoughts. However; I also think she just isn't very good - today's advice was to  'try relaxing and calming down, then see how you feel'.